Hello! It's almost Thanksgiving - do you have your holiday shopping done yet? OR, are you like me and have a list but no actual gifts yet? (please tell me I am not the only one?)
I put together a list of great gift ideas to help you out this year. A mix of things from: Amazon, my little handmade shop and local Louisville handmade friends I have pinned to give to my loved ones. I am a big believer in handmade gifts and supporting local businesses, and I hope you are too. Plus consider supporting some of my friends this year! I am NOT being paid to sell their goodies, they are just people I really like and want to tell you about them.
In this group I found things that work well for families as a unit- things they can use and enjoy together. These would also make great host gifts!
1. Field and Forest // Personalized Ornaments are a great way to remember baby's first Christmas or your first holidays as a married couple!
2. #Hashtags Board Game. This could either be #hilarious #inappropriate, depending on your group of friends ; )
3. and 4. Do you know a family with furry friends? As a cat mom myself I would LOVE to get this cat toy from a friend. That little green dino would be great for an active pup.
5. 5 Second Rule. I saw this game on a TV commercial and it looks like too much fun! Again, it could get slightly inappropriate depending on the people playing.
6. Thistle & Thread // Hand Stitched Wall Art is a gift they won't get from anyone else- it's a one of a kind! They have a full line of finished pieces and lots of options for custom made.
7. Amazon Fire Stick. I have one of these on my office TV and I LOVE IT. It's easy to set up and use. You have access to hundreds of apps like games and tv shows. I have Amazon Prime, so I love having access to all that online content. It's only 29.99, which is a great price point.
8. Custom Made Family or Baby Scrapbook If you know someone who just got married or had a baby (or had another big milestone) a custom made scrapbook makes a really great gift. I have done dozens of these books for my clients, in a range of prices, sizes and styles. There is really no better way to preserve special memories.You can purchase a gift certificate to go towards the price of their book and then I can take it from there! Go here to buy a gift card or email me (email@example.com) and I can walk you through the ordering process.
This roundup includes pieces I think my friends would love. Guys and gals alike, and again- many of these make fun host gifts!
1. Personalized Stationery // My Etsy Shop. One of my most popular gifts. I make them in a variety of colors and styles, and I can customize them with a last name, monogram or whatever you like!
2. Craftsy Class Gift Certificate. Have you ever taken a Craftsy class? I love them (I blogged about one of their sewing classes HERE). They are an online learning website that has classes on a variety of skills- cooking, sewing, crafting, photography, etc! Beginner classes, advanced- there is something for everyone. A gift card would be a welcome nudge for your buddy to try something new! *A bunch of their classes are on sale for Thanksgiving Weekend!*
3. KateRoseCo // Blanket Scarf. I met my buddy Kate a few years ago at a craft fair- she is the best! She specializes in handmade bow ties and wedding attire, but just debuted a line of scarves. I am in love with this red buffalo plaid.
4. Big Chillers Ice Cube Tray. Many of my friends are bourbon drinkers and these are super popular. They freeze larger ice cubes that keep your liquor cold without watering them down! You can also freeze flavors, garnishes in ice, make jello shots in them, coffee ice cubes for iced coffee. They are super useful!
5. Mermaid Sequin Pillow. You guys. I am OBSESSED with this pillow. I love everything about it- the colors, the shiny, and they are a great price! I ordered two for myself.
6. Jonathon Adler Bourbon POP Candle. I have smelled other bourbon candles and they are lovely. I really like the copper tumbler it's made in, nice a simple but modern.
7. Emily McDowell Studio // Everyday Bravery Pin. Another online buddy I really respect. She has such a fun style and great message she shares through her art. I am not sure I would wear an enamel pin on my jacket anymore, but I can 100% get behind the message. 'Stopped Caring About Bullshit' is one of my favorites, but there are a lot of really fun options!
8. My Etsy Shop // Handmade Journals. This year I have gotten into Travel Journals as a way of memory keeping, and that led me to selling these hand stitched journals. Not just for making scrapbooks, these are great for list makers, busy folks and stationery lovers. Pair them with my favorite writing pen for a cute gift set.
9. Holy Moly Snail Mask. True confession- I am wearing on of these sheet masks right now - I love them so much! I have dry, sensitive skin and these masks have made my skin really soft and tight without irritating it! I'm giving to my girlfriends for our gift exchange this year, they are going to love them!
10. Gold Pineapple Shaker. I stumbled upon this randomly while searching the 'New & Interesting' section of Amazon. Isn't it cute? It would be a fun addition to your cart.
Did I help you fill your gift list? I hope so! This was a lot of fun to put together. Like I said earlier, I am not paid by these companies to promote them- I just enjoy sharing things like this. = ) Call me a professional enabler...
I'll be back later today with my gift lists for the little people in your life! xoxo, Michelle
(please note: I am an Amazon affiliate. If you use one of my shopping links it will take you to the website and I get a small referral fee. I use the money to go back into my website to cover things like hosting costs, and I am not recommending things I wouldn't buy myself.)