Halloween is over and now my head is filling with thoughts of the holidays. I love them for many reasons.
#1 The only time of year I get to see my ENTIRE family (rare fun)
#2 My Birthday ; )
#3 Parties and party clothes
#4 Fun holiday decorations
#5 My Birthday
#6 Christmas/Birthday Wish Lists
Yea, I am 32 years old, but I can still dream of things I would like to see under the Christmas tree. As my Dad says, 'It's just in case Santa is listening...you never know'.
This past week I have red my wish lists from my bloggy friends, and it got my inspired to dream a little for myself. And, just in case you find yourself to shop for one or two, I would humbly accept any of them ; )
Seriously, kidding, just wanted to share a few things on my mind as of late.
1. Push. Inspired the film Precious, which I am very much looking forward to seeing. I hear the book is very good.
Push by Sapphire
2. 52 Scrapbook Challenges
3. The Lost Symbol-Dan Brown
4. American On Purpose-Craig Ferguson. If this book is half as funny as his show....oh man.
1. iPod Touch. I have absolutely no need for this, but I have to admit, it looks so cool! I need to buy a new GPS for my car, and I was actually trying to justify buying one of these because you can download a GPS app.
HA! Good logic, huh?
2. TiVo for people who don't have cable. No, not a VCR (which I own, but cannot get to work since I switched to DTV...grrr). I want to be able to record shows that come on while I am at work and watch them when I have time. I mean really. Just because I don't want to pay money for cable doesn't mean I don't have my own 'free tv' obsessions!
3. Instamax Camera.
It takes instant pictures like a Polaroid, and it takes fun pictures like this:
(photo from Kellypurkey.typepad.com)
1. Corner Chomper. This beauty rounds the corners on just about anything. Think off all the lovely, rounded edges for minibooks, home decor, etc I could have if the BIG GUY would just bring me a Corner Chomper! Sigh.
2. Provo Craft Letterpress. O-F-U-N!!! This is a personal system for making all those cool letter press pieces you see out there. I could make posters, cards, stationary.
3. a pattern for making cute hats
Seriously, I may not be able to wait for this one, because the TWINS may need them for their first winter. I mean, you can only dress them up like this when they are babies, right? Too cute.
4. a year's subscription to Studio Calico. I broke the piggy bank and bought their November Kit Marketplace. I am in love.
1. This bed from IKEA. I am seriously over having a full sized bed and my mattress feels like it is about a million years old. If HE wanted to deliver it with a thick, soft Temperpedic mattress, I have be so so grateful
2. One of these a week.
Chai Tea Latte and Cranberry Bliss bar from Starbucks.
3. One of these a week. If coupled with the above, would be a perfect little treat each week.
4. Two tickets here. I will bring the cafe au lait and the croissant. Pretty please?
OK, that's my list. Always changing and subject to cancellation, but just putting it out there. Just in case.
What's on your wish list this year? I would love to hear what my friends are hoping for!!